You would be surprised at the number of parents who need to learn how to close Graco strollers, especially since this manufacturer is one of the most popular ones in the world.
Whether you’re in the market for a luxurious or affordable stroller, there are plenty of options for you to take into consideration with Graco.
Overall, using their strollers is substantially comfortable, and understanding how to fold them down is even easier.
How to Close Graco Strollers
Unlike other stroller brands, when it comes to learning how to fold a Graco stroller, there is more than one model to take into consideration.
As one of the world’s premier manufacturers of strollers, there are a substantial number of models to consider when it comes time to fold and unfold your stroller.
We’ve compiled a list of the most popular designs, as well as their folding instructions.
1. Graco Modes 3 Lite DLX Stroller
With easy-to-follow instructions, the Graco Modes 3 Lite DLX Stroller is a unique solution for parents who want a stroller that is incredibly easy to take advantage of.
The main design of this unit is to enable parents to fold their stroller down using one-hand, instead of needing several minutes to store the stroller away.
With the unique FastAction system, which is also included in other Graco strollers, you’ll love the versatile and ease of use of this unit.
- To fold the Graco Modes 3 Lite DLX Stroller, engage the button on the handlebar, and fold the stroller down onto itself.
- The storage latch will automatically engage, and you can use the carrying strap to bring the unit with you anywhere.
2. Graco FastAction Fold Sport Travel System
As earlier mentioned, the Graco FastAction system is found in many of their newer stroller models, especially since it’s one of the most convenient features their products have.
Similar to many of their other strollers, you can easily fold this one down within one to two seconds, making it incredibly convenient for travel.
Parents will also love the ample amount of storage included with the stroller for plenty of essentials.
- When it comes time to fold the stroller, grab onto the fold-or-unfold strap located in the pocket under your child’s seat.
- You will then want to pull upwards on the belt while you use the handlebar to bend the stroller in half.
- Once the stroller makes a “snap” sound, it means that the locking mechanism is engaged, and it is ready to be carried.
3. Graco Verb Click Connect Stroller
If there’s one thing to be said about the Graco Verb Click Connect Stroller, it’s that it gives your child an incredibly comfortable ride.
With the help of its multi-position reclining seat, suspension system, and swivel wheel, navigating through tight spaces has never been easier.
You’ll especially love getting your hands on this stroller if you’re looking for a lightweight model that is incredibly simple to carry.
- To easily fold the Graco Verb Click Connect Stroller, you will need to hold the thumb switch on the handlebar and slide it in the opposite direction.
- After sliding the switch, grab onto the lever on the handle and lift it upwards.
- Follow through by pushing down on the handlebar until the stroller locks into a folded position.
- You’ll be able to tell that it is locked when it makes a “snap” sound.
4. Graco NimbleLite Stroller
If you’re in the market for a more affordable stroller, we highly recommend taking a look at the Graco NimbleLite Stroller, especially if your family is always on-the-go.
With that said, just because it is inexpensive doesn’t mean it lacks in quality, as this unit is lightweight as it weighs less than 15 pounds.
You’ll appreciate the parent’s tray with cup holders, as well as the fact that you can attach any Graco car seat directly to the stroller in one movement.
- Fortunately, folding the NimbleLite down is just as easy as it is with any other Graco stroller.
- You will need first to remove the infant car seat and ensure the brakes are locked.
- You can then push the buttons located on either side of the frame of the stroller and rotate the handle down, so the top half of the unit folds down.
- As you push the handlebars, the stroller will make a snapping sound, which means the storage latch has been engaged.
5. Graco Trax Jogger Travel System
The Graco Trax Jogger Travel System is an excellent option for parents who take pride in exercise and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
Instead of trying to push a bulky stroller while you’re out for a run or running errands, this highly versatile unit makes bringing your baby or toddler simpler.
There are five different ways for your kids to ride in their car seats, as well as an assortment of outdoor-friendly features, including a UV50-rated canopy and breathable mesh.
You’ll be glad to know that folding the Graco Trax Jogger Travel System is as simple as bringing it out for an early morning jog.
- First, you will need to remove the car seat and lock the brakes.
- Slide the button on the top of the handlebar and then rotate the handle forward then push it down.
- Make sure the storage latch is engaged, although it should work on its own when you fold the unit down.
6. Graco Modes Pramette Stroller
With the aesthetic design of the Graco Modes Pramette Stroller, it also has all of the features you’d expect from a high-end stroller but at a far more affordable cost.
Its three-in-one design is something you aren’t likely to forget, as it will transition from an infant carrier to a bassinet to a toddler stroller at all stages of your child’s life.
You also have the option to determine whether you want your child to be front or rear-facing, whether in the infant seat or the bassinet.
Folding the Pramette Stroller is incredibly easy, as long as you follow these steps.
- First, you will need to close the canopy and remove the car seat, if you currently have it installed.
- Make sure the lock brakes are engaged and then slide the button on the handlebar and squeeze the handle.
- Take the time to push the handle down, allowing the stroller to fold onto itself.
- Once the storage latch is engaged, the stroller will make a snapping sound.
Overall, it appears to be that learning how to close Graco strollers is quite similar for most of the models they have on the market.
With simple folding systems, the majority of strollers can be managed within one to two movements at most and completed within a matter of seconds.
For parents who are always traveling, being able to manage the stroller with one hand is exceptionally simple.